So great to have two of my good friends, Brad & Rebekah on the podcast today. They are both great worship leaders and songwriters who travel to churches all over the world, leading worship and equipping worship teams.
In this conversation we talk a lot about what it takes to be a self employed artist – how to structure your week, stay on top of bookings, manage details, schedule creativity, and more. We also talk about their new Christmas album, Gift of Grace.
Click to Listen
In this Episode You’ll Hear More About:
- How Brad & Rebekah structure their week as self employed artists.
- How to stay on top of bookings.
- Scheduling creativity.
- Balancing administration and creativity.
- The faithfulness of God.
- Lessons learned from 7 years on the road.
- Their new Christmas record, Gift of Grace.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Website: Brad & Rebekah
- Music: Gift of Grace by Brad & Rebekah on iTunes
- Music: Gift of Grace by Brad & Rebekah CD
- Twitter: @bradandrebekah
- Facebook: Brad & Rebekah
- Website: Book Brad & Rebekah
Thanks For Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. So helpful!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see, a special guest you’d like to hear from, or a question for an upcoming episode, please email me. If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
And thanks to Brad & Rebekah for sharing with us!
Question: What’s your biggest takeaway from this interview with Brad & Rebekah? Always love to hear from you! You can leave a comment by clicking here.