This podcast doesn’t exist just to promote music from artists and songwriters. Sure, that’s a part of what many of us do. But this is primarily about the week in, week out work of reaching people in our local churches. Occasionally we get to hear from a church that is doing both well.
Today I sit down with Jake & Tyler from Red Rocks Worship in Colorado to discuss their new album, but also how they build a great team, reach unbelievers in their services, and carry out the vision of their local church. It’s a great chat.
Click to Listen
Today’s podcast is brought to you by Learn Worship Keys, an online course to help you improvise, innovate, and play worship music on the keys in 3 months or less.
Learn Worship Keys is a membership site with over 30 videos, expert interviews, and incredible bonuses.
If you’ve always wanted to play keys or learned classical music but always wanted to improv, this is for you.
Or if you’ve been looking for a resource to equip your keyboard players on how to play simply, navigate the software world, and make beautiful music, you need to check out Learn Worship Keys.
We already have dozens and dozens of students kicking the excuses and learning how to play. Will you be next? CLICK HERE to check out Learn Worship Keys.
In this Episode You’ll Hear More About:
- Organizing a worship ministry across 4 campuses.
- How to be raw, genuine, and real as a worship ministry.
- How to lead worship for people who are unbelievers.
- Building a team around you and placing people in their strengths.
- How Red Rocks Worship builds team community.
- The story behind the new Red Rocks album.
- Carrying out the vision of your local church.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Show Sponsor: Learn Worship Keys
- Website: Red Rocks Worship
- Music: Into the Light by Red Rocks Worship
- Music: The Rooftops EP by Red Rocks Worship
- Twitter: Red Rocks Worship
Thanks For Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. So helpful!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see, a special guest you’d like to hear from, or a question for an upcoming episode, please email me. If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
And thanks to Jake & Tyler for sharing with us!
Question: What’s your biggest takeaway from this interview with Red Rocks Worship? Always love to hear from you! You can leave a comment by clicking here.