Today’s episode is about your big projects. As leaders in the local church, we’re never slowing down. There’s nations to reach, people to disciple, and a great Gospel to preach. But how do we mobilize people to accomplish big projects.
In this show, I help you navigate those waters. Just a few months ago we released our latest live worship recording. I use that project as an example to pull some lessons from. Whether you’re doing a worship album or organizing an event, these principles can apply.
Click to Listen
In This Episode You’ll Hear More About:
- A behind the scenes look at the recording of All for Jesus by Allison Park Worship
- Why accomplishing a big vision is messy.
- Why it’s easier to do nothing.
- The most important dynamic you bring to your team as the leader.
- Who is the hero in your ministry.
- Why melody and production isn’t enough for a great song.
- Why we can’t make ministry about ourselves.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Music: All for Jesus on iTunes
- Music: All for Jesus on Spotify
- eBook: The Worship Songwriter
- Video: Beautiful Mystery by Allison Park Worship
- Video: All for Jesus by Allison Park Worship
- Video: Brilliant Glory by Allison Park Worship
Thanks For Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. So helpful!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see, a special guest you’d like to hear from, or a question for an upcoming episode, please email me. If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: What big projects do you have going on? Always love to hear from you! You can leave a comment by clicking here.