It’s a good day for any musician when you can chat with a world-class, Grammy winning producer & songwriter. Seth Mosley is that guy, based in Nashville, TN. Last year, Seth won 4 Dove Awards, including producer and songwriter of the year.
To put it simply, he knows his stuff.
Seth has become the go-to producer for a ton of Christian music records. He also runs a production company called Full Circle Music.
I loved this interview. We talk about personal development, why artists need to think like entrepreneurs, songwriting, producing, and more.
Click to Listen
Today’s podcast is brought to you by Learn Worship Keys, an online course to help you improvise, innovate, and play worship music on the keys in 3 months or less.
is a membership site with over 30 videos, expert interviews, and incredible bonuses.
If you’ve always wanted to play keys or learned classical music but always wanted to improv, this is for you.
Or if you’ve been looking for a resource to equip your keyboard players on how to play simply, navigate the software world, and make beautiful music, you need to check out Learn Worship Keys.
We already have dozens and dozens of students kicking the excuses and learning how to play. Will you be next? CLICK HERE to check out Learn Worship Keys.
In This Episode You’ll Hear More About:
- Why it’s important to be a constant learner.
- The power of personal development.
- Seth’s morning routine.
- Overcoming self-limiting beliefs.
- How to bring normalcy to the music industry.
- What it takes to become great (Ready – Fire – Aim).
- The power of asking questions and never arriving.
- The power of passion and doing something over and over again.
- Some landmark moments & projects that inspired Seth in his production journey.
- The elements of a great song.
- The importance of deadlines to the creative process.
- What makes an in-demand musician.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Show Sponsor: Learn Worship Keys
- Website: Full Circle Music
- Website: Full Circle Academy
- Podcast: Full Circle Music Show
- Book: The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Book: Entrepreneur Rollercoaster by Darren Hardy
- Book: Creativity Inc. by Ed Catmull
- Website: Jim Rohn
- Website: Skillet
- Website: Ian Eskelin
- Twitter: @fullcirclemusic
Thanks For Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. So helpful!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see, a special guest you’d like to hear from, or a question for an upcoming episode, please email me. If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
And thanks to Seth for sharing with us!
Question: What’s your biggest takeaway from this interview with Seth? Always love to hear from you! You can leave a comment by clicking here.