The church is the greatest movement the world has ever seen.” – Ryan Romeo
I love to be around people that inspire me – people who push me to dream bigger, love stronger, and accomplish more for the Kingdom of God. Ryan Romeo is one of those people.
Ryan is a worship leader, creative arts pastor, and co-founder of the Outcry Tour. In just its first tour, Outcry drew crowds of over 200,000 people to these church championing events with artists like Hillsong United, Crowder, Bethel Music, Jesus Culture, Kari Jobe, Rend Collective, and more.
In this conversation we talk about loving the church, doing big things, and go behind the scenes of Outcry. So much to take away from this.
Click to Listen
Today’s podcast is brought to you by Coresound. Coresound is an amazing new company that provides pad loops for your worship services.
What are pad loops, you may say? Essentially, it’s like the best keyboard sound or guitar swell you’ve ever heard, sitting underneath your live worship team. It’s helps to create a beautiful, patient atmosphere for your worship team and fill out the sound.
They’re a great investment if you have a smaller worship team or if you have a large team but want to create a bigger sound and improve your transitions. We’ve used them quite a bit at my church. We’ve actually done a two piece setup with me on a guitar, pad loops, and a drum pad and it sounds HUGE. And of all the pads I’ve tried, Coresound are the best sounding. By far.
I have the Deluxe bundle which comes with 6 different sounding pads in all 12 keys. It’s amazing because you literally have an arsenal of versatility for your worship team. Load them up on your smartphone, tablet, or laptop and you’re good to go. Whatever you play within the key of the pad loop sounds amazing, and each pad lasts for about 20 minutes.
So here’s the deal: head on over to coresoundpads.com and use the promo code “beyondsunday” and get yourself 20% off any purchase.
In this Episode You’ll Hear More About:
- Ryan’s passion for art and what that means.
- How the idea for Outcry was born.
- How to love an imperfect church.
- What God builds within your life when you commit to a church.
- How Outcry got off the ground.
- Why you need to face your fears and overcome them.
- How Ryan casted vision and got big artists on board with Outcry.
- How to be confident in your calling, not your ability.
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Show Sponsor: Coresound Pads
- Book: Outcry: New Voices Speak Out About the Power of the Church by Ryan Romeo
- Music: Austin Stone Worship
- Music: Hammock
- TED Talk: How Great Leaders Inspire Action by Simon Sinek
If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: What was your biggest takeaway from this interview with Ryan? You can leave a comment by clicking here.