If you’re not intentional, others will create it for you.
In today’s episode, I provide a teaching on intentional worship team culture as well as share an interview with Ryan Williams of River Valley Music.
We talk about their team’s culture at River Valley, their worship music, as well as the new Integrity Music release, One: A Worship Collective.
Click to Listen
5 Characteristics of Good Culture
- A Massive Vision – what are we all about?
- Forward Motion – where are we going?
- Common Language – how do we communicate the vision?
- Apprenticeship – how do we make disciples?
- Reproduction – who are we sending out?
Resources Mentioned in this Post
- Pad Loops (use promo code davidsantistevan)
- Book: Made to Stick
- Blog Post: Do You Believe These 3 Myths About Apprenticing New Leaders?
- River Valley Music
- Album: You Are I Am by River Valley Music
- Album: All in All by River Valley Music
- Album: ONE A Worship Collective
- Follow Ryan Williams on Twitter: @ryan_wllms
If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: What is your worship team culture all about? Join the discussion and leave a comment by clicking here.