If you’re a musician, you know how difficult we can be sometimes.
Some words that come to mind are high maintenance, arrogant, self-absorbed, and unteachable.
But if you’d like more opportunities to play (and better serve your church), there’s a way to make yourself more attractive to work with.
That’s why you’ll want to tune into these 7 tips for becoming a musician people want to work with.
Click to Listen
7 Tips For Becoming A Musician People Want To Work With
- Serve the Song
- Bring Life to the Room
- Pay the Price
- Never Stop Learning
- Don’t Take Yourself Too Seriously
- Stay Curious
- Love What You Do
Resources Mentioned in this Post
- Podcast: Musicality for the Worship Musician: An Interview with Ben Gowell
- Book: Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
- Book: Talent is Overrated by Geoff Colvin
- Blog: Vision, Communication, and How I Use Planning Center
If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: Which of these musician tips stands out to you the most? How would you continue the list? Join the discussion and leave a comment by clicking here.