It’s not every day that you have a conversation with a legend.
To say that Bill & Gloria Gaither are prolific songwriters is an understatement. I was so privileged to have a conversation with Gloria a couple weeks ago.
Our conversation went in so many beautiful directions – from talking about the humble origins of Gaither Homecoming to the creative process to raising kids to learning a foreign language to leading worship in a multi generational church.
I hope you enjoy the interview! Please come say “hi” in the comments afterwards!
Click to Listen
What You’ll Learn
- The humble origins of Gaither Homecoming
- The secret to prolific creativity
- The value of marketing what you create
- Why songwriters need to write their life
- What is at stake for parents with our kid’s technology addiction
- The value of learning music
- The value of learning a foreign language
- Being an avid reader of everything
- How to keep your writing relevant
- The solution to writer’s block
- The difference between vertical and horizontal worship
- The problem with some worship songs
Resources Mentioned in this Post
If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: What was your biggest takeaway from my interview with Gloria? Would love to hear your thoughts and reflections. You can leave a comment by clicking here.