His songs have found their way into churches all over the world, along with his down-to-earth, practical training for worship teams. It was such an honor to talk with him about his new Live album and all things worship.
I love how Paul’s heart has always been for the Sunday morning worshiper and worship leader. That’s what this conversation is all about.
Click to Listen
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- Keeping songs singable for your congregation
- Paul’s songwriting process – careful crafting or in the moment?
- Striving for Spirit-breathed songs
- Where to place the “main content” in your songs
- Where Paul’s passion for teaching & training began
- Giving your “all” right where you’re at
- Planning a missions trip for your worship team
- Highlights from Paul’s trip to Asia
- Keeping your heart fresh towards the Lord
Resources Mentioned in this Post
- Website: www.leadworship.com
- Music: Live by Paul Baloche
- Website: Graham Kendrick
- Podcast: Musicality for the Worship Musician: An Interview with Ben Gowell
- Dan Allshouse
- Bobby B
If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: What was your biggest takeaway from the interview with Paul? Let’s chat in the comments. You can leave a comment by clicking here.