Spontaneous and prophetic worship can be a spooky topic.
But knowing how to listen to what God is doing in the moment and pastoring people through that is such an important part of corporate worship.
Jenn Johnson and I talk about this and so much more in this week’s podcast. It was such an honor to talk with Jenn as I’ve been a massive fan of her and Brian’s ministry over the years.
Click to Listen
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How Jenn developed a freedom in worship
- The definition of prophetic worship
- The goal of corporate worship
- The power of prophetic declaration
- How Bethel develops their worship team culture
- Placing a high value on people and their gifts
- Making room for people’s gifts
- The prime value of knowing God
- How Bethel structures their Team Nights
- How to balance making records with day to day ministry
- How to balance family and ministry
- Behind the scenes of the new “You Make Me Brave” album
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Website: Bethel Music
- Website: Worship U Bethel Worship School
- Music: You Make Me Brave
- Podcast: Kari Jobe on Singing, Leading, & the Power of God’s Presence
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see, a special guest you’d like to hear from, or a question for an upcoming episode, please email me.
If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: What was your biggest takeaway from the interview with Jenn? Let’s talk in the comments. It’s always better that way.