If there’s one challenge every worship leader faces, it’s unifying the generations in worship.
My guest on the podcast this week has a unique perspective on this because he is both a worship leader and a senior pastor.
Dan Dean, from the popular Christian group Phillips Craig and Dean is both a recording artist and a pastor.
In this conversation we talk about the worship leader/senior pastor relationship, connecting the generations, the band, and an amazing story Dan shares from the road.
Click to Listen
What You’ll Learn in this Episode
- How Dan transitioned from being a Worship Pastor to a Senior Pastor
- What worship leaders can learn from pastors
- How worship leaders and senior pastors can work together in unity
- How to unify the generations in worship
- How to sustain creativity over the years
- How to balance numerous vocations/callings
- A powerful testimony from one of PCD’s concerts
- Website: Phillips Craig and Dean
- Website: Heartland Church
- Website: Seth Mosely
- Website: Nathan Nockels
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see, a special guest you’d like to hear from, or a question for an upcoming episode, please email me. If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: What was your biggest takeaway from this interview with Dan? You can leave a comment by clicking here.