I’ve been recording this podcast for two years now, and 2014 was by far my favorite.
In this episode, I debrief the top 6 most downloaded podcasts and what we can glean from them. I also lay out some thoughts for approaching the new year with a focus on habits rather than resolutions.
I am so thankful to have you as a podcast listener. Without your ratings, reviews, feedback, and sharing, this wouldn’t exist. You keep me going.
And if you’re a brand new listener, welcome! You can check out all the other available episodes over here.
Looking forward to more amazing interviews, content, & training in 2015.
Happy New Year!
Click to Listen
Here’s What You’ll Learn in this Episode:
- Quotes & podcast highlights from the top 6 most downloaded podcasts this year
- Why leaders can’t feel threatened by people more talented than they are
- Why so many of us end up drifting far away from where we intended
- 5 habits that I’m scheduling into my calendar this year
- Forgetting about resolutions and making things happen instead
- Why private worship is so important for worship leaders
- 3 questions to help you determine what habits you need to develop in 2015
Links and Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Blog: Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn
- Book: The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Book: Getting Things Done by David Allen
- Blog Post: The Importance of the Weekly Review
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see, a special guest you’d like to hear from, or a question for an upcoming episode, please email me. If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: What was your favorite episode from 2014? Always love to hear from you! You can leave a comment by clicking here.