Today’s guest is a powerhouse! Singer/Songwriter, worship leader, wife, and mother of 3, we welcome Meredith Andrews to the Beyond Sunday Podcast.
Meredith is on staff at Harvest Bible Chapel and is one of the worship leaders/songwriters of Vertical Church Band – an incredible community of artists and songwriters whose aim is to serve the local church with great new songs.
This conversation was so fun. Meredith was kind enough to take my call before she was about to lead worship for a conference, and as she rocked her little baby girl to sleep (that’s why you hear some sweet noises in the background :)).
Click to Listen
In This Episode, You’ll Hear More About:
- A behind the scenes look at Vertical Church Band
- What the VCB album, Church Songs, is all about
- Writing songs that stand the test of time
- Overcoming fear as a songwriter
- Meredith’s songwriting process
- How co-writing will take your songwriting to the next level
- Why worship leaders & songwriters shouldn’t try to reinvent the wheel
- The importance of disciplined, consistent writing
- Balancing family, ministry, and career
Links & Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
- Music: Church Songs by Vertical Church Band
- Website: Vertical Church Band
- Website: Meredith Andrews
- Book: One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
- Twitter: @meremusic
- Facebook: Meredith Andrews
- Show Sponsor: Planning Center Online
Thanks For Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. So helpful!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see, a special guest you’d like to hear from, or a question for an upcoming episode, please email me. If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
A huge thank you to Meredith for sharing with us!
Question: What was your biggest takeaway from the interview with Meredith? Always love to hear from you! You can leave a comment by clicking here.