This week’s podcast is all about keeping things fresh.
Without a doubt, we all get stuck in ruts. We go through the motions. We get stale in our leadership. In order to be a great worship leader, we need to cultivate a massive imagination – to see more and more of God in His Word and in the world, to learn new musical ideas, to step into what is unknown.
Click to Listen
In This Episode You’ll Hear More About
- Why a massive imagination is important for worship leaders.
- How to avoid burnout.
- The problem with copying what others are doing.
- What to do when you don’t feel appreciated in what you do.
- Why God wants to do something fresh through you, in your life and community.
- What David Gungor has to say about leading worship and knowing your context.
- 8 Tips for Growing Your Imagination
Know Your Room
Know Your People
Forget About What You Think is Cool
Sing the Bible
Surround Yourself with Interesting People
Do Something Crazy
Lead Different Generations in Worship
Thanks For Listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post. So helpful!
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see, a special guest you’d like to hear from, or a question for an upcoming episode, please email me. If you enjoyed the show, I would be so appreciative if you would rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That helps me so much! Thanks.
Question: How do you cultivate wonder and imagination as a worship leader? How do you keep it fresh? Always love to hear from you! You can leave a comment by clicking here.